I love to write! (And I’m always looking for new writing opportunities!) Think I’d be a perfect fit for your blog, website, company, or organization’s needs? Contact me. I would love to work with you!And of course be sure to check out my book Finding Joy: The Year Apart That Made Me A Better Wife. I am also available for speaking engagements and would love to discuss with you upcoming opportunities at conferences, events, or pulpit fill (see Hire Hope to Speak).
What you won’t see below is the numerous websites where I ghostwrite. I have written on a variety of subjects, How Tos, white papers, and grant proposals.
I have a Bachelor of Arts in English with a minor in Creative Writing from the University of Central Arkansas, a Masters of Arts in Biblical Studies from Dallas Theological Seminary, and a Marketing Strategy Certificate from eCornell University. Currently, I am working on a ClickMinded Certification as well.
I also do Freelance Content Writing, Ghostwriting, Book Covers, and SMM through the Upwork Community. You can visit my profile here: https://www.upwork.com/fl/hopegriffin3
Social Media Marketing
Social Media Marketer for We Talk Different, a podcast on culture, race, ethnicity, gender, politics, and theology.
Instagram, twitter, and email writing for Citizens Against Recidivism, Inc.
My Social Media Marketing freelance engagements include creating marketing content for the ethical fashion VISIBLE Kickstarter. For 14 days, I was solely responsible for their Twitter account. During that time, their tweet impressions increased by 3,557.8%, they had 1,769.6% more profile visits and following increased from 787 to 1,081.
My Twitter platform (@HopeNGriffin) is at 7,000 and growing daily. I am also ghostwriting social media content for various companies.
Copywriting and technical writing experience began at Leisure Arts, Inc. where I wrote blurbs for various craft and cooking books (print). For the last ten years, I have been solely responsible for the creation, upkeep, and management of the social media and websites at the nonprofits in which I was employed. I assist in the writing, editing, food photography, and graphic design for Red Gryphon Tavern (a food blog).
- Book Covers for IT Starter Series
- Copywriting for TulsaGreenSpaces.com
- Key Factors in Searching for the Right School, Sponsored by Colorado Technical University and Military One Click
- 3 Myths About Military Spouses, Sponsored by Martinsburg College
The following were sponsored by Family Christian Bookstore
- What is Ash Wednesday?
- Advent – Creating a Season of Anticipation (Advent Box Instructions)
- Reformation Fair: Remembering History in a Fun Exciting Way
- First Day of School: From Homeschooling to Public School
- 5 Reasons Why Administrative Assistants Rule The World
- How to Reach the Families of Special Needs Children in Your Church
- #MLK Day Homeschool Unit
- Theo: Teaching Children God’s Way
My Guest Posts, Short Stories, and Other Writings…
Middle Places: Exploring the Messy Places of Grace
Middle Places recently closed, the following are scheduled to be republished on my site over the next few months. If one of the topics below interest you contact me to discuss republication.
- Getting Better At Anything Doesn’t Come By Accident
- Life Has a Way of Getting in the Way of Living
- Service As An Act of Gratitude
- Learning to Expose My Heart & Loving the Hard-To-Love
- Being Present in the Midst of Overachieving
- Searching for Connection in the Midst of Conflict
- The Complexity and Simplicity of Grace
- When Healing Doesn’t Come
- Hurry Up and Wait
- Loving the Unloveable
- Embracing Uneasiness – Caught Between Loyalty & Love
- Finding Peace in a Broken World
- Recounting…Even in our darkest times, God is good (Republished on 11/7/2017)
Army Wife Network
My Journey of Faith Magazine
- Finding Joy,
- My Dad: Salvation to Service,
- 6 part Day by Day Devotions on Grace,
- God Isn’t Done With Me Yet,
- The Parable of the Barren Fig Tree
Wives of Faith
- Are You Strong Enough
- The Haircut That Cost His Life
- Living Thru The Crisis of Depression
- El Paso, TX (Ft. Bliss) Is Homeschool Friendly
- My Five Favorite Things About Military Life
It’s Not Me You Suck
Singing Thru The Rain
CrabFat Magazine, “I Want to Leave.”
Interviews and Guests Posts about Finding Joy:
- AWTR Show 537: Finding Joy… on Army Wife Network Blog Talk Radio
- 3 Ways to Strengthen a Long-Distance Marriage: An Interview with Hope Griffin Vyrso
- My Journey of Faith Radio Interview with Cynthia
- Finding Joy in Unexpected Challenges Judy Davis, The Direction Diva
I love writing book reviews and have done so in the past for Family Christian Bookstore, Litfuse, and others. I also share books I find on a regular basis. If you have a book coming out soon and are interested in my providing an honest review (here and on Amazon) simply email me to discuss at email@example.com. Meanwhile feel free to search through the reviews already on this site.
- Are You A Modern Military Spouse?
- Your Story Matters
- Just Show Up
- Unwrapping the Greatest Gift
- Books That Change Lives
- Grace in the Middle: An Imperfect Journey to God’s Perfect Plan
- 7 Family Ministry Essentials
- Tattered and Mended
- A Friend in Me
- 7 Secrets to an Awesome Marriage
- Savor: Living Abundantly Where You Are, As You Are
- Runaway Radical: A Young Man’s Reckless Journey To Save The World
- Heart Sisters
- I Choose You Today
- From Good to Grace: Letting Go of the Goodness Gospel
- Halo Found Hope
- On Calvary’s Hill
- The Name Quest: Explore the Names of God to Grow in Faith and Get to Know Him Better
- Finding Your Way Back To God
- The Beauty of Grace: Stories of God’s Love
- Small Talk: Learning From My Children About What Matters Most
- Bethlehem Road
- Messy Beautiful Love: Hope and Redemption for Real-Life Marriages
- Overrated: Are We More in Love with the Idea of Changing the World than Actually Changing the World
- Dirty Girls Come Clean
- What’s It Like Being Married To Me? And Other Dangerous Question
- ESV Bible Journal
- From This Day Forward: Five Commitments to Fail-Proof Your Marriage
- An Endless Christmas
- Through Waters Deep
- As Waters Gone By
- Checkmate: The Bowers Files
- Where Treetops Glisten
- Esther: Royal Beauty (Dangerous Beauty Series #1)
- The Crimson Cord: Rahab’s Story
- Ella Mae the Courageous Cheerleader
- The Sheepdog
- Bernstein Bears Country Cookbook
- Treasury of Bedtime Prayers
- Theo: Teaching Children God’s Word
I love to write whether it is fiction, non-fiction or academic. If you are interested in acquiring my services contact me to pitch your idea.