Looking for a good book to start the New Year?
Here are a few books I’ve reviewed, and a few I will be sharing with you soon.
You will find these 10 book reviews already on my blog.
1. Checkmate by Steven James (Fiction/Suspense)
2. Where Treetops Glisten (Fiction/WWII Romance)
3. Bethlehem Road by Michael Whitworth (Nonfiction/Commentary on Ruth)
4. Messy Beautiful Love by Darlene Schacht (Nonfiction/Marriage)
5. Overrated by Eugene Cho (Nonfiction/Social Justice)
6. Replenish by Lance Witt (Nonfiction/Pastoral Care)
7. Dirty Girls Come Clean by Crystal Renaud (Nonfiction/Christian Living)
8. The Happiness Project by Gretchen Rubin (Nonfiction/Personal Growth)
9. What’s It Like Being Married To Me? And Other Dangerous Questions by Linda Dillow (Nonfiction/Marriage)
Just in case you aren’t convinced that I love books, check out my post the Joy of Reading and my thoughts regarding banned books.
In 2015 I am adding some homeschooling books and DVDs to the mix. Here are just a few of the upcoming reviews.
2. Small Talk: Learning from My Children about What Matters Most by Amy Julia Becker (Jan 10)
Every Bitter Thing is Sweet: Tasting the Goodness of God in All Things by Sara Hagerty, Review and Giveaway (Jan 24) From This Day Forward by Craig & Amy Groeschel (Feb 11)
4. The Treasury of Bed Time Prayer by Max Lucado, Review and Giveaway (Feb 14)
5. The Name Quest by John Avery (Feb 16)